Singapore PR Application
Your Singapore PR, Your Home
Your Singapore PR Application in 3 Easy Steps
Apply with Us
Answer a few simple questions
Hear from Us
We will contact you within minutes
Higher chance of approval
Why Engage Us
Higher Approval Rate
With a wealth of experience from numerous past applications, our expert consultants will guide you through the process and advise you on relevant documents that will make your application stand out.
Our expert consultants are armed with the best Singapore PR application tips and the best methods on how to get Singapore PR easily.
We will customize and provide you with a distinguished recommendation letter based on your professional achievements and working experiences that will greatly enhance your profile.
As the entire application and screening process is done online, your chances of approval relies entirely on the documents that are submitted.
Simply filling up the forms and submitting the mandatory personal documents is NOT enough. You need to differentiate yourself from the other applicants in order to become are a prime candidate for permanent residence.
With intimate knowledge of the application process, our team of experts will guide you through the application process and provide you with advice that will greatly increase your chances of obtaining your PR status in Singapore.
In the unlikely event of a rejection, we will do a comprehensive re-assessment of your application and provide TWO appeals for all our clients for FREE.
Save yourself the TIME and EFFORT. Let us handle the entire process for you.
We will ensure that your application is carefully vetted and properly submitted with no delays.
Not only is the permanent resident application process tedious and confusing, there is also an imposed time limit for your applications. If you are unable to complete the application within the time limit, the application is cancelled and you are forced to restart the entire process all over again.
Rigorous Assessment of Documents
For YOUR peace of mind, we will meticulously examine all of your documents and application details prior to submission, to ensure that nothing is omitted.
In addition to the examination process, we provide translation services for any documents that are not in English.
Majority of PR applications are rejected outright due to incomplete documentation or errors made during the online application process.
As a rejection will negatively affect all future applications, preparing and attaching the proper documents without mistakes or errors is crucial.
Personalized Cover Letter
Our team of consultants will craft a personalized cover letter that is tailored specifically to your profile — indicating resourcefulness, expertise, family ties in Singapore and your potential contributions towards the country as a permanent resident.
While a cover letter is not a mandatory document needed for the application, attaching a compelling cover letter for your PR application is pivotal in improving your chances of approval.
Submitting an application without a cover letter is doing yourself a disservice by failing to justify your value as a permanent resident in Singapore.
It is an important document that will set you apart from the thousands of applications that the ICA receives daily, and it is one of the main contributing factors for our high approval rates.
Singapore PR Eligibility
- S Pass, Employment Pass, Personalised Employment Pass (PEP), Entrepreneur Pass (EntrePass) holder.
- Spouse of Singapore citizen or permanent resident
- Unmarried children of Singapore citizen or permanent resident aged under 21
- Aged parents of Singapore citizen
- Student Pass holder
- Investor keen to invest in or startup new businesses in Singapore (GIP scheme)
- Foreign Artistic Talent (ForArts scheme)
Scheme for Work Pass Holders
The Professionals/Technical Personnel & Skilled Worker scheme (“PTS scheme”) is for foreign professionals who are already working in Singapore at the time of their application. The PTS scheme is the most natural and direct channel for obtaining a permanent resident status in Singapore.
A key requirement is that you must have been working in Singapore for at least 6 months prior to your application. This means that you must be working in Singapore under a work visa – Employment Pass, Entrepreneur Pass, Personalized Employment Pass or S Pass.
You will need to submit at least 6 months’ of your salary payslips as proof that you have been working in Singapore for at least 6 months prior to applying.
Scheme for Investors
- Option A: Invest at least S$2.5 million in a new business startup or the expansion of an existing business.
- Option B: Invest at least S$2.5 million in a GIP-approved fund.
Scheme for Foreign Artistic Talents
Recent times have seen Singapore geared towards the development of a more robust and vibrant arts scene, where it is home to a broad and diverse range of artists and art groups.
If your professional experience lies in any field of the arts, you can apply for permanent residence through the Foreign Artistic Talent scheme (“ForArts scheme”).
To qualify for the ForArts scheme, you must possess professional experience with proven significant contributions in your field of the Performing Arts, Visual Arts, Literary Arts, Design and/or Media, and relevant training in your field of practice.
You must also have made significant contributions to Singapore’s arts and cultural scene, with a proven track record of local engagements at leadership level, and have concrete plans to be involved in the Singapore arts and cultural sector.
Singapore PR Benefits
By becoming a permanent resident in Singapore, you will be able to live, work, and travel in and out of the country indefinitely. You are no longer required to apply for work permits when changing jobs and as such you will no longer face delays or risk of rejection in employment due to visa.
It is a well known fact that employers in Singapore favour employing permanent residents, compared to foreign candidates. As a permanent resident, you will experience better job stability and recruitment priority.
Along with the career flexibility and stability, you will also be able to enjoy various perks of being a permanent resident, such as healthcare and education subsidies, affordable housing, priority for various loans, and other financial benefits provided under Singapore’s Central Provident Fund (CPF) scheme.
In the future your children and spouse will also be able to apply for permanent residency under the family ties scheme with you as their local sponsor.
Eventually, after a few years of permanent resident status, you have the option of applying for a Singapore Citizenship to plant your roots as a local with a Singapore passport.
As a Singapore permanent resident, you will be able to:
- Stay in Singapore indefinitely. You will also be able to leave and enter the country without the need to apply for any work or travel visa. You will be given a blue card, which will be your national identity card.
- Apply for permanent resident status for your spouse and unmarried children under 21. If your children are still schooling, they will be placed on the high priority list of any public school that you may choose to enter.
- Apply for the Long Term Visit Pass for your parents to visit you in Singapore.
- Move to another company without having to reapply for a work permit. If you only have a work permit or any other work visa and want to move to another company, you will need to cancel your current work visa and apply for a new one.
- Enjoy the financial and tax benefits of the Central Provident Fund (CPF) scheme. Under the CPF scheme, you will contribute a certain percentage of your monthly salary to your CPF fund, where your employer will also contribute an additional amount monthly.The funds accumulated in your CPF account may be utilized for medical purposes, residential property purchase, family insurance and certain investment opportunities.
- Apply for a myriad of personal loans, property loans and business loans. If you are a PR holder, you will also be eligible to purchase a resale HDB flat.
- Apply for Singapore citizenship after a few years of holding a permanent resident status. If you choose to become a Singapore citizen, you will need to renounce your previous citizenship.You will be issued a Singapore passport, a pink coloured National Registration Identity Card (NRIC), and be able to enjoy the same privileges and rights of a Singaporean.
Singapore PR Disadvantages
It is important for you to note that when you become a permanent resident of Singapore, there will be certain conditions that you must adhere to.
If you have a son who is under the age of 18 and also a PR holder, he will be required to complete his national service by serving in the military, civil defence or police force for 2 years when he turns 18.
Subsequent to the 2 years of national service, he will need to attend 40 days of Operationally Ready National Service every year until he completes 10 cycles of re-service.
However, if your son chooses to give up his PR status, he will not be required perform the 2 years of national service.
Having said all that, becoming an SPR will give you the chance to live, work and settle down in a safe and stable country that you can call home.
The chances of approval differ from applicant to applicant based on their profile. We cannot guarantee that your PR application will be approved, as there are a large number of determining factors that can make or break your application.
However, with our past approval rates at 98%, we can confidently say that by engaging us, you are most definitely maximizing your chances of approval.
Yes, as long as you are eligible for the SG PR application and are able to prepare all necessary documents for submission, we can make special arrangements for consultations and process your application while you are abroad.
While it is unlikely that such changes will negatively affect your approval chances, we highly recommend getting in touch with us if there are any changes in your employment or documentation.
It will allow us to make amendments and/or submit additional documents towards ICA in regards to your PR application.
The PR application and screening process is very selective. Analyzing past application outcomes (comparing between applications WITH a cover letter/recommendation letter and those WITHOUT), we have definitively concluded that conventional applications with no additional documentation have much lower approval rates.
The application screening process typically takes about 4 – 6 months until the results of the application are revealed.
To check on your application status, you can visit the link below: