Become a Singapore Permanent Resident today!
Why be a Permanent Resident in Singapore?
Your safety is our priority
Singapore has consistently been in the top 10 safest countries in the world year after year, and we take pride in being able to provide you with a safe place to thrive and enjoy life.
We take your health seriously
Through our mixed-financing system, we are able to provide our people with the best and most efficient healthcare. We are ranked 1st as the most efficient healthcare system by Bloomberg in 2020.
World-class education for everyone
Providing work that fulfills your needs.
Our country houses some of the best startups and innovation groups that help shape the world for the better. We make it possible for everyone to turn their imaginations into reality.
A growing economy that values everyone
You are welcome here wherever you are from
What you will be
Singapore PR Application 2024
Register Your Interest
Become a Singapore
Permanent Resident today!
Be part of Singapore’s future-driven and opportunity-filled economy.
You may meet the Singapore PR requirements if you fall under one of the following categories:
– Holder of a/an EP, S Pass, PEP or EntrePass, who is working in Singapore. You may also include your spouse and any unmarried child(ren) aged below 21 in your application.
– Spouse of a Singapore citizen or Singapore PR.
– Unmarried child aged below 21, born within the context of a legal marriage to, or legally adopted by, a Singapore citizen or PR.
– Student studying in Singapore, who has resided in Singapore for more than two years at the point of application, and has passed at least one national exam (i.e. PSLE or GCE ‘N’/’O’/’A’ levels) or is in the Integrated Programme (IP).
– Aged parent of a Singapore citizen.
A PR will be allowed to stay indefinitely in Singapore if he/she does not travel out of Singapore.
If a PR intends to travel out of Singapore, he/she will require a valid Re-Entry Permit (REP), or he/she will lose the PR status.