Are You Eligible for Singapore PR?
Employment or S Pass Holder
Spouse of SC or SPR
Aged Parent of SC
Unmarried or legally adopted child
Student studying in Singapore
If you are a foreigner, you may want to check if you fall under one of the following categories to be eligible to apply for Singapore PR:
What you will be
Check Your PR Eligibility
Singapore PR Application 2024
Become a Singapore
Permanent Resident today!
Be part of Singapore’s future-driven and opportunity-filled economy.
You may meet the Singapore PR requirements if you fall under one of the following categories:
– Holder of a/an EP, S Pass, PEP or EntrePass, who is working in Singapore. You may also include your spouse and any unmarried child(ren) aged below 21 in your application.
– Spouse of a Singapore citizen or Singapore PR.
– Unmarried child aged below 21, born within the context of a legal marriage to, or legally adopted by, a Singapore citizen or PR.
– Student studying in Singapore, who has resided in Singapore for more than two years at the point of application, and has passed at least one national exam (i.e. PSLE or GCE ‘N’/’O’/’A’ levels) or is in the Integrated Programme (IP).
– Aged parent of a Singapore citizen.
A PR will be allowed to stay indefinitely in Singapore if he/she does not travel out of Singapore.
If a PR intends to travel out of Singapore, he/she will require a valid Re-Entry Permit (REP), or he/she will lose the PR status.